Bay Area Hoops All-Hillsborough County girls basketball teams are based on the players impact and potential throughout the season. This year we added a All Freshman team to show the next crop off talent. Click names for stats courtesy of Maxpreps (1st and 2nd teams only)
- 2019 G Kaliah Henderson, Robinson HS – The St. Josephs University commit is special. The 5’9″ Henderson has consistently shot the perimeter ball effectively this season. Henderson’s ability to move using her athleticism and quickness was a major factor for the team’s advancement this year. With a district title under her belt, Henderson has become a nice prospect averaging just over 27 PPG, 5.7 RPG and 4.1 APG.
- 2021 G K’Nisha Godfrey, Tampa Bay Tech HS – One of the most talented lady’s in the County! At 5’10” she can play both guard spots and she showed promise with here confidence and leadership qualities. Godfrey is a athlete that can play both ends. Look for her to dominate these next few years.
- 2020 F Weeyah McGill, Carrollwood Day – A true hard hat worker that can create a tremendous stat line. After watching her for a span of about 2 years now, you can see her becoming a major factor offensively. Has she continues to develop, she most definitely will stay in the top girls conversation.
- 2018 G Mackenzie Steele, Plant City HS (Florida Southern) – Steele can score, with multiple 40 point games this season she is proven.
- 2019 G Brylee Bartram, Seffner Christian Academy – No question is the one of the top 3 point shooters in the state. Bartram is heavily recruited by a number of D1 schools.
- 2018 G Jacquelyn LeVay, Alonso HS – Levay is a walking double double. After the transfer from Sickles last season, we watched a workout last summer at “The Clinic” and was convinced she could play. LeVay displays size and a skill set to match a her developed game.
- 2019 G Jalyn Spurlin, Tampa Bay Tech HS – is tough, sturdy and will demand attention! Her competitive nature keeps us tuned in and since transferring from Brandon, Spurlin is starting to understand the game more and is starting an adjusting process to the game at TBT.
- 2020 G Tiasia McMillan, Carrollwood Day – McMillan is the second best prospect behind McGill, but not to be over shadowed she can impact any team.
- 2018 G Audra Leipold, Seffner Christian Academy – The Samford University commit is a slasher with distinct abilities to score in multiple phases. Leipold has scored over 2000 points in high school career. Her capabilities to show an elevated IQ in half-court sets is impressive.
- 2018 F/C Ashley Sieper, Tampa Catholic – The Boston University commit lead Tampa Catholic in scoring with a very effective post game.
- 2018 G Ariel Scott, Alonso HS – The University of North Florida has a solid player. Scott’s mid range is efficient, she plays aggressive and is a very hard noise guard.
All- Freshman Team:
- 2021 6’3″ F/C Mya Lamar, Strawberry Crest HS
- 2021 G Nyla Jean, Plant HS
- 2021 G Ta’Viyanna Habib, Armwood HS
- 2021 F Kendal Cheesman, Plant HS
- 2021 G K’nisha Godfrey, Tampa Bay Tech HS
2020 G Megan Watson, Strawberry Crest HS
2019 G Naelyn Almodovar Rios, King HS
2019 G Alexandrya Myers, Bayshore Christian
2020 F Tarriyonna Gary, Carrollwood Day School
2019 F Nyanna Williams, Jefferson HS